Bra Making Classes
There are as many sizes of bras as there are unique sizes of women on the planet.
As soon as women understand that the reason their bra’s straps fall down, or cups gape, or back strap rides up is because your bra doesn’t fit, the sooner we can do ourselves some justice.
Interested in learning to make a bra like a pro? Grab some gal pals or come flying in solo to one of uplift custom bra making classes and learn the art of the perfect fit, comfort and style.
Contact uplift to attend one of our bra making classes, or ask to hold your own private bra making class.
All classes include a guided professional custom bra fitting, sewing material, and patterns. Classes are taught by an uplift custom bra making professional.
2 Day Bra-Making Class
This 2 day class focuses on personal bra-making . Classes are small, so you get lots of personal attention. Your teacher will do all the fitting, so you can concentrate on learning how to sew your new beautiful, and comfortable bra.
Pre-Requisite for the Bra-Making Course: Some Sewing Experience.
You Need to bring:
- Sewing Machine that will do straight stitches, and zigzag stitches, in good working order ( & the manual, if possible)
- Sharp Scissors, or Rotary Cutter if preferred, trimming scissors, paper cutting scissors.
- Pins, and an Erasable Marker.
- Your lunch!
Here is what is provided:
- 2 full days of in- class instruction, and all the fitting.
- Custom pattern for your perfectly fitting , most comfortble bra you have ever worn!
- Course Kit: includes everything to make a bra!
- Really Bad Jokes
- Fun – 2 days!
September 17 – September 18, 2016
Course Location : Oakville Sewing Centre
For more details or to sign up contact:
Linda at The Oakville Sewing Centre
448 Speers Road
Oakville , Ontario